ARTHUR ANDREW – Nattovéna
$13.99 – $49.99
The older we get, the more our fibrin levels fluctuate. Fibrin is an important protein involved in blood clotting, but when it gets out of balance you may experience the following:
- Painful joints
- Arterial blockage
- High blood pressure
Many people associate these symptoms with poor diet, or just old age. Though these may be a factor, the underlying cause can be excessive fibrin. To prevent these ailments from affecting your health, consider reducing the amount of fibrin with Nattovéna.
Nattovéna is one of the strongest nattokinase supplements out there. It provides more than 4,000 fibrinolytic units (FUs) per capsule, which is twice the potency of ordinary nattokinase products. Plus, it’s naturally acid-stable since it’s derived from a food source. This gives Nattovéna the added benefit of not needing an enteric coating for protection against stomach acid.
Nattovéna’s formula contains the highest FU activity amongst major brands of nattokinase supplements, thereby enhancing its cardiovascular benefits and promoting normal blood viscosity.
Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic (fibrin-dissolving) enzyme originally discovered in a Japanese fermented soybean food called natto. This soybean dish is fermented with a strain of Bacillus subtilis bacteria that in turn produces the nattokinase enzyme, which upon its discovery was later named after the respective dish. The fermented dish, natto, has a slimy texture, sour taste, and strong smell that is very unappealing to some.
Despite its questionable taste, natto has been shown in numerous studies to have many health benefits. For its use in nutritional supplements, the nattokinase enzyme is extracted and purified in a lab, so the benefits of the enzyme can be had without disrupting your palate.
How Nattokinase Works
Fibrin is a protein that plays a major role in blood clotting and scar formation, making it an essential component of the healing process—and vital for maintaining your health and general well-being. However, fibrin overproduction and weak fibrin degradation have been a factor in many of today’s most common circulatory health concerns.
Fibrin is naturally produced in the body by a protein called thrombin and broken down by the body’s own fibrinolytic enzyme, plasmin. Fibrin is typically produced during the recovery and healing processes that are triggered by an injury or other health concerns. Usually, the production of fibrin occurs in a delicate balance. However, many conditions can impair fibrin degradation and lead to excessive levels of fibrin within the body.
Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme in and of itself, which means that it dissolves excess fibrin during the healing process. In fact, studies show that nattokinase is actually more potent than the body’s own plasmin in terms of breaking up blood clots—a process which is referred to as thrombolytic therapy or fibrinolytic activity.
Clinical Studies on Nattokinase
Clinical studies on nattokinase have demonstrated that nattokinase impacts various blood markers within the blood plasma of healthy adults. Nattokinase has been directly shown in a clinical setting to work throughout the circulatory system, not just within the confines of the digestive tract.
Nattokinase has proven to be most beneficial for cardiovascular health. The significance of this effect cannot be understated, especially since cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States.
Although there are around 20 enzymes in the body responsible for creating blood clots, plasmin is the only enzyme responsible for dissolving them. As we age, the production of plasmin slows down and makes it hard for the body to dissolve blood clots. In addition to a decrease in plasmin production, we also experience an increase in fibrinogen levels. When the levels of fibrinogen increase, there is also an increase in platelet aggregation and blood clot production throughout the body.
Anyone at risk for cardiovascular disease because of excessive fibrin should consider adding nattokinase to their diet. Research on this enzyme demonstrated that it has an unmatched ability to control natural imbalances as we age, providing much-needed support to the cardiovascular system.
Nattovéna is the world’s first ultra-concentrated 4,000 FU pure nattokinase dietary supplement, in easy-to-swallow capsules.
Nattovéna’s potency is unparalleled in its class. The standard for nattokinase manufacturing is a potency of up to 2,000 FUs, or fibrinolytic units, of fibrin degrading activity per capsule. Nattovéna has broken the mold by providing 4,000 FUs of activity—double the ordinary dose—making it the strongest nattokinase activity per capsule in its class, period.
30 Capsules, 180 Capsules, 90 Capsules
FLEXATRIL™ is the first joint health product to utilize three clinically-proven and patented ingredients
– Microlactin®, Ayuflex®, Sensoril® – to promote healthy joint mobility. Mobility is an essential element of athleticism – a fact that most athletes only realize after joints stiffen and movement is reduced. Healthy joints are key in sports and key in life.
-No matter the activity level, or the athletic goals, keep joints healthy, mobility high, and discomfort low with FLEXATRIL™.
- COMPLETE & PROVEN JOINT HEALTH SUPPORT: While most joint health supplements aren’t proven to work, the patent-pending AminoLock collagen in our 4-in-1 joint health complex is backed by 3 independent studies. This joint health formula comes with an optimum blend of 1200mg collagen, 1500mg glucosamine, 500mg chondroitin, and 400mg MSM for healthier joints, improved mobility, and enhanced protection against cartilage deterioration.
- MAXIMUM BENEFITS; SMALLER DOSE: Our liquid joint supplement for adults gets to work much faster thanks to the extra-fast absorbing AminoLock collagen that has the lowest molecular size peptides in the world. 1/2 ounce daily serving of the optimized 4-in-1 formula is the equivalent of taking 8 combined capsules of collagen, glucosamine, MSM, and chondroitin.
- 100% NATURAL AND CERTIFIED NON-GMO: We take great pride in offering a gluten-free joint relief supplement for women and men that is 100% natural. No preservatives. No sugar added. No GMO. And our toxin-free approach doesn’t just begin at the production facility, it extends over to the farm. AminoLock® collagen nutritional supplements are exclusively derived from grass-fed and pasture-raised bovine.
- MADE IN THE USA HYDROLYSE COLLAGEN: Our advanced hydrolyzed collagen peptide is produced in Sunflower, Mississippi, USA under the strictest quality control procedures. The production plant is FDA regulated and GMP & HACCP-certified. So not only do you get the purest collagen joint supplements but also ones produced under the safest conditions
- $17.99 – $29.99
- HIGHER ABSORPTION FOR BETTER RESULTS: Unlike other hydrolyzed supplements with large peptides that the body struggles to absorb, AminoLock® collagen has the lowest molecular-size in the world for superior bioavailability. Our collagen peptides supplement has molecules 3-5 times smaller than the competition. This means you get the recommended 1200mg collagen serving in just 3 capsules, not 6.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO WORK: Don’t just take our word for it. Genacol’s collagen supplement for men and women is backed by 3 independent studies. It’s proven to work by replenishing collagen that is lost naturally after the age of 30, helping relieve knee, back, and hand, while also protecting the cartilage by supplying healthy amino acids. Get a proven joint support supplement with a global presence in over 40 countries.
- 100% NATURAL AND CERTIFIED NON-GMO: We take great pride in offering a gluten-free collagen hydrolysate supplement that is 100% natural. No preservatives. No fillers. No GMO. And our toxin-free approach doesn’t just begin at the production facility, it extends over to the farm. AminoLock® collagen nutritional supplements are exclusively derived from grass-fed and pasture-raised bovine.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our Exclusive Aminolock® collagen joint relief supplement is produced in Sunflower, Mississippi, USA under the strictest quality control procedures. The production plant is FDA regulated and GMP & HACCP-certified. So not only do you get the purest bovine collagen supplements but also ones produced under the safest conditions.